Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ruby is a gem!

I need to talk about PRESENTS! I'll start with Ruby, the equally beautiful Boston Terror Girl who sent me a BOX! (please notice how exceptionally svelte I look in this shot, MASSAH....)

Mmmm... Ruby smells GOOD!


Look at this cool little shoe!


Every girl needs a shoe!


I LIKED it!

Notice I said "liked"... as in past tense. It is now waiting for me in stuffie heaven. But look what else she sent - a bandana!

Please excuse my odd facial/jowl expression... I thought IT was going to jump up on the couch next to me and I DON'T like that. Anyway, I ALSO got a frisbee! Lookie!

Watch me in action!


Blah blah blah look at us sitting nicely next to each other blah blah blah. I HATE sitting nicely next to IT.

I'll leave you with this video.


Oh my goodness - DID YOU HEAR THAT?! Massah-in-Law said I'm "not as nice as Tadpole, but that's okay." CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?! And I have it on TAPE!!!!! She's gonna have to give me a LOT of peanut butter filled kongs to make up for THAT!

13 comments:

Joe Stains said...

That sure is a GREAT shoe you have there! er HAD I guess. I hate sitting next to the doofus too but Mom ALWAYS makes us.

As for that comment in the last video, I cannot BELIEVE it!

Luckie Girl said...

hehe..you didn't look happy sitting with Tad at all. We could tell most definately from your expressive face. LOL!
What a nice loot from Ruby!

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That WAS a cool looking shoe Fig. But you know, what do they expect us to do with stuffies? Snuggle them? Ha! Ha!

Ozzie & Rocky

The Brat Pack said...

That's an awesome shoe you sent to stuffie heaven. Good job!

Yea, you're lookin' kinda disgruntled in that one pic!!

Ruby is such a sweetie!

Dot-Spot

leah said...

uh oh. i'm in trouble...

i was just saying that you weren't as dressed up like tad was, with his sweater and button down shirt! i wasn't saying you didn't look nice in your banana! (which you kept flipping up over your head as you were playing.) how could i ever compare you with taddy-wack?!

but i'll make sure you'll get a peanut butter filled kong tomorrow during the cubs first playoff game! because i know you'll just sit around pouting and ignoring me if i don't...

Stanley said...

Figster!

That Ruby Girl sure knows how to take care of her pals. Your bananadana is gorgeous! That is one great color for you.

You know, it looks like Motch and Tad have a similar hairstyle. Do they go to the same person?

Goober love,
Stanley

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Fig...I'm glad you like your prezzies! I really wanted to send you some snackies too but I knew that Massah prolly would give them to you because of Taddles. Oh well...maybe I can sneak some in next time.

You look very bootiful in blue...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Moco said...

What a lovely lady in her new outfit. It will be a great day. P-butter filled kong and the Cubbies. GO CUBS!

Frasier said...

That were some great gifts Fig.We know how much you love IT!Your face says it all!!!
Frasier

Anonymous said...

That was a cool shoe Fig. And I can't believe she said that! I see many kongs filled with peanut butter in your future!

Simba said...

Yeah, stuffie's don't last long with me either! That darn Tadpole...always trying to steal your thunder.

Simba

Ferndoggle said...

Fig you look stunning in that bandana! And I can't believe you got a shoe. That you could DESTROY! I ate Dad's running shoes once & got in HUGE trouble.

Penny

Jessica said...

Ruby is so nice to send you all those goodies. And we know you are every bit as nice as Tad!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe