Saturday, November 22, 2008

LIARS AND THIEVES!

you WILL NOT believe what happened at my house yesterday!!! IT and i were sleeping peacefully...


when all of a sudden i heard something! i jumped to "alert status"!


two men came INTO OUR HOUSE and STOLE something out of our furnace!!!!! i yelled and hollered at the top of my (very healthy and lusty) lungs, but it did no good - i was locked behind leah's door and couldn't get at 'em. leah *said* they were replacing some kind of filter, but that's a lie. i know they were stealing our stuff and no one would let me do a thing about it. i was so worked up i had to go see petra to distract myself. and when i saw THIS, i was so appalled and amused that i couldn't think of anything else:


oh, that girl....

8 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh my our little girl is turning into a teenager hahahaha

Ruby Bleu said...

How dare those men steal from you Figgy!!!! And Miss Petra...my my my...she must have learned that from Mr. Stains...I think I've seen him do that!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

Oh Petra! haha, I do the SAME thing. I got so good at it I could unzip the pillow while humping to spread the stuffing all over!

Petra said...

no comment from ppp.

Lady Kaos said...

Oh my! Umm, wow. Our little girl is growing up!
Leah needs to listen to you more often or her stereo or something is going to com up missing!!
Kaos

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

I can't believe they didn't listen to you! How rude!
As for little Petra, uh, well, I guess she s growing up. I did send Scooter out of the room though...
Hugs
Sunny

Moco said...

They stole your filter. What is a matter with Leah? You could have taken out an achilles tendon.
Petra looks like Dawson when the vaccum is going.

Jen and Suki said...

Yikers- first, you won't believe it but this happens at the Big House too when we have thieves and visitors (all five of us end up in the basement! The nerve!).

Second- Oh Petra! I've done the humpies with a blanket or two in my time. :)