Sunday, October 21, 2007

a birthday

Happy birthday to Massah! A birthday only comes around once a year - this is how excited I was!!!

This is how I helped her celebrate her special day:

I also looked very beautiful for her (IT is entirely to blame for those gray hairs!)


Speaking of IT, I also taunted him... gross little booger had to stay inside while I got to run and play - HA!

I gave Massah kisses...


And I allowed her to hold me while I feel asleep.


What more could anyone ask for on their birthday?!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Massah!!!

Unknown said...

tanner definitely contributed to every single gray hair I have. you really know how make someone's birthday VERY special!

Luckie Girl said...

What a great SMILE you have Fig!! You should really smile more. hehe

Ruby Bleu said...

Awwww Fig, that's such a sweet picture of you falling asleep in Massah's arms. What a great barkday present that was!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

2shibas said...

Fig, I have never seen you look so excited! It totally filled my heart with joy.

Wiley

Toby said...

Happy Birthday Massah! Looks like Fig treated ya great!

Love Toby

Peanut said...

Happy beleated Birthday Massah

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Massah!! Looks like a happy day!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Balboa said...

WOOOHOOO Happy Birthday to Massah!!!! My mommy's b-day is four day's later. WOW, I guess all old mommy's are born in October!!!!
hee hee hee

Frenchie Birthday Snorts
Balboa

Stanley said...

Figster!

You were so good to Massah on her birthday! I bet she loved that you fell asleep in her arms. I wouuld have loved the smoochin' session!

Goober love,
Stanley

Lady Kaos said...

Massah's birthday is the same day as Sasha's, the day before my Mom's and 2 days before my Grandma's! We'll have to plan a HUGE party for next year!!
I'm getting caught up on everybody's blogs since I've been away fo so long. It's a lot of hard work!
Kaos