Saturday, October 18, 2008

jeesh

IT is a big fat liar. well, okay... he's a skinny naked liar. all that crap about "giving her JOY" - ha! look at this:


do you know what that is? it is ALL of massah's bedding. well, every single bit of it except for one pillowcase. why are they on the floor and not on her bed, you ask? because of this thing:


he peed all over them. right after he came in from outside. just squatted right there and let it all out. no shame. i was too embarrassed to even look.


and he just laid there after she changed everything. like he didn't have a care in the world.


on her birthday, even! i had to close my eyes.... *sigh*

14 comments:

Peanut said...

That tad he keeps you all guessing doesn't he

Beckett said...

Oh, Fig - how are you going to top that?

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Oh my, Fig. On her birthday??? Does he have another side to this story? It DOES look kinda bad for Tad......
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Petra said...

You and I both know he isn't the smartest one in the world.

But still, he is qualified to be President!

Casper and pals said...

Oh My!

Tad wouldn't do that would he?

Joe Stains said...

oh jeez, I have to admit that I love this story Fig. I mean, a stain was attempted??

Ruby Bleu said...

what a barkday gift THAT was! At least you were a good girl, right figgy?

Lots of licks, Ruby

Nevis said...

Fig, you poor baby!

Lady Kaos said...

Wow, on her birthday? Just when we think Tad is the prefect candidate for president, he does something crazy like that!
Kaos
PS Hope Massah had a good birthday anyway!

Mack said...

My mom says that is not as bad as me pooing in front of the TV for the last week!

And one of those days was my mom's birthday too!!!!!

Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Man, which is worse. Throw up or pee?

I threw up on Mom's bed...TWICE!

BenTheRotti said...

oh dear.. umm.. thats not the kind of birthday present i would dare give Mum.. I hope Tad was suitably sorry.. or at least sorrier than he looks in those photos!

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Moco said...

That Tad is quite the hellion in naked chinese man clothing. Poor suffering Fig.

Balboa said...

Maybe Tad is confused about appropriate birthday gifts.

By the way, you look so cute laying out in the sunlight.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa