Thursday, April 2, 2009

the terrifying and the thrilling

oh my dog, i was attacked by a honking goose last night. i kid you not. i am still too traumatized to talk about it, but these are the images i still see in my mind whenever i close my eyes:






HOWEVER, we got some VERY GOOD NEWS today. and it made me feel much better. guess who the CHICAGO BEARS are getting?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?


JAY CUTLER!!!! oh thank the heavens above that the powers-that-be at the chicago bears somehow lost their minds for a moment today and ACTUALLY SIGNED A GOOD QUARTERBACK!!!!!


massah knew i'd be excited when she told me, so she had the camera out and captured the exact moment she gave me the good news. this is the most excited i've EVER BEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE except the first time i tasted peanut butter:


good times ahead. if i can avoid the attacking goosies.

8 comments:

Peanut said...

Geese are awful and mean. You sure were excited in that photo

Mack said...

My mom keeps threatening to buy a goose if I don't stop pooping inside!

I'm glad you are ok -
boy were you excited about the new QB!!

MJ's doghouse said...

oh oh Fig,,,is that one of our canadian gooses...they are kinda nasty....if they are ours i apologize on the prime ministers behalf....and they are even meaner whne they have there babies following them

Moco said...

Geese are to be feared. They are mean as snot. Whatever that means.
I can see that football season will have you glued to the TV.

Ruby Bleu said...

OH NO!!! I sure hope those ducks in my pool don't bring any geese! But at least you have overcome your trauma!!! You look so happy!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

We saw about that Cutler dude on the ESPN and they sure are wondering if the bears made the right move, but YOU sure seem to be impressed. Maybe he can come over and chuck a football at that stupid goose!

Petra said...

Scary, scary, scary, scary. I hope the goose stays at your house and doesn't come to mine.

Beckett said...

My mom got chased by a goose when she was just a human pup, and her parents and relatives just laughed and laughed and laughed!

You look pretty excited. I think I prefer peanut butter over football, though.

Beckett