Saturday, September 29, 2007

HOLY COW!!!!!

Guess what?!?!

THE CUBS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!


I can't even believe it!!!!! This is the best day of my entire life!!!!! It's been a million trillion gazillion billion poopilion years since they won the World Series, but this is our year! I celebrated in style!


Check it out! It is a COOKIE, can you believe it?!?!?!? It's from Coco and Sophie (her scaredy-cat sister)!

After posing nicely (for WAAAY to long) I said "give it to me, you mean, torturous woman!" (please note: I was NOT saying "WHAATTSSUUUUP" to my cookie)

Finally I got it!


Oh the delightfulness is cannot be described in mere words....



All I can say is HOLY COW!!!!!

It was all SORTS of delicious!

I had to make sure I got all the pieces....


That was the best thing I've ever tasted. There is one more cookie, but Massah said I have to wait until the World Series before I get that one. Hmmm....


Is it the World Series yet?! GO CUBS!!!!!

14 comments:

Jen and Suki said...

Wow, delicious baseball cookies are the best. And since the Twins sucked it up this year and we didn't follow the Athletics (mom's team, apparently), GO CUBS!

Ruby Bleu said...

Go Cubs!!! If it gets you special cookies Fig, I'll route for ANY team!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Balboa said...

I had to watch the video of you eating over and over, you're just so adorable Dear Fig. OOOOH I have to go watch it again.

Frenchie Kisses for Fig,
Balboa

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

You sure looked like you were enjoying that special cookie treat. We sure hope your Cubs win it for you this year Miss Fig!
Ozzie & Rocky

Moco said...

The Cubs are my second favorite team. Hopefully they will go on to get the big prize. Maybe they will all get those great cookies.

Anonymous said...

That looks like one good cookie!!! Of course, The Mom and I should point out that we're raging Cardinals fans and we have root against your Cubs, but hey, I'll say good luck Cubs!!! (Don't tell The Mom I said that!)

MJ's doghouse said...

hooray for the cubs...and for figs biggerest cookie..you are really a lucky dog...didnt tad try and steal it...or does he know better...

wally said...

You can't be a mean sissy if you like THE CUBBIES! WOOOO! That cookie delicious! I need to get in on the baseball snackables. I've been neglected!

wally.

Root Root Root for the CUUUUUUBIES!

Peanut said...

Go Cubbies Go

Toby said...

Hi Fig,
Im Toby a Puggle Puppy and Im new to blogging. Im hoping we can become friends! Congratulations on your Cubs..oh and that cookie looked delicious!
Love Toby

Ume said...

oooh Fig, i savoured every moment juz watching u eating dat cookie! i'll root for the Cubs too if it's gonna get u another special cookie!

Frasier said...

Thats a delicious looking cookie!!!
Frasier

Joe Stains said...

we are pretty excited about the Cubs too! I would be more excited if I had one of those cookies!!

Stanley said...

WooHoo, Fig!

My girl has been a Cubbies fan since she was a pup. Through thick and thin ~ mostly thin. All she can say is, WooHoo!

You sound like Harry Cary with all your "Holy Cows!!" Be careful how much you say that. You could get stuck with his face.

Goober love,
Stanley