Sunday, March 2, 2008

clarification:

oh for the love. that idiotic little thing.... let me share the real story.

we were wrestling and i got him into a headlock - because i always win whenever we wrassle. and i wouldn't let him get up, so he fell asleep. and while i was waiting for him to wake up so i could continue my domination, i ended up falling asleep too. and then massah took a picture and then he saw it and he made up some story about how we were cuddling.


see? it's a headlock. not a snuggle.

10 comments:

Simba said...

BOL! Yup, looks like you knocked him right out Fig!!

keep up the good work!

Simba

Ruby Bleu said...

Fig...
Now THAT makes sense...I could totally see that happening!!! And to think, Tad running for president and all...he should be more truthful!!! LOL!!!

Oh, and my feeties...I've been liking them lots and lots too! My Mom is NOT pleased!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

I knew it! AND I bet you kicked his butt when you woke up!

Peanut said...

Oh we knew there was more to the story. But let Tad believe you were cuddling. It makes him feel better

Balboa said...

AhHHHH, if only that was me instead of Tad.... if only in my dreams

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

Mack said...

Sure Fig we believe you

Petra said...

It looks like a wonderful way to take a Sunday afternoon nap!

Lady Kaos said...

You use your back legs for a headlock? That's weird.
Kaos

Moco said...

Gads and double gads. You know how to do a choke hold. You are a female to be admired.

Luckie Girl said...

Okay, Fig, I'm going to take your word on this. Cos I certainly don't want to end up in a headlock with you too.