Thursday, August 7, 2008

more evidence!

i would like to share more proof that i am wasting away. this was me - with MEAT ON MY BONES - a couple years ago:


i had insulation on me!


the good old days....



but NOW look at me!


can you see my ribs sticking out?!


i'm wasting away!


look how sunken and gaunt i look!


no, i did NOT look like a barrell, massah... i looked healthy! what is WITH this cultural obsession with TEENY TINY women in the world?! well i refuse to put on a bikini and pose sprawling on the beach in hawaii. give me some peanut butter in a kong and i'll stop complaining. for now.

12 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Oh my Goodness Fig! You look simply anorexic. Us boys like a gal with a little meat on her bones. Makes more of you to love.

I may have to call the ASPCA on Massah.

Sherman

Eduardo said...

Fig you look great! I think your pretty the way you are!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Ruby Bleu said...

Fig you look bootiful NO MATTER the size! Seriously.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

leah said...

oh fig, you were HUGE! i think you've lost a little too much weight, though. i'll see what i can (secretly) do to remedy the situation.... (shhh!)

Joe Stains said...

I spent some time where the words bloated and fat were tossed around, but now I am too thin as well. How about we order some pizza and wings and watch some baseball???

Lady Kaos said...

WOW!! We can almsot see right through you!!!! I'll see if I can secretly mail you some goodies!
Kaos

Mack said...

FIG!
You look like me in those first pictures!

Dad is starting to call me "tubby". I guess I gotta do something.
Would you please give me your slimming secrets??

-Tubby Mack

Petra said...

Yep, you're wasting away, Fig. Come over for some frosty paws!

Nevis said...

I don't think you look anorexic, Fig. Actually, I think dogs are supposed to look like that. I refuse to let my pugs become your typical fat pugs. Nope!

Jen and Suki said...

I think you need some more snacks! Definitely time for some cheese.

Murphy Dogg said...

Fig, you were gorgeous! What are those people doing to you?? I love a thick girl: soft, curvy, va-va-va-voom! Give me your address and I will send you buckets of fried chicken.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

My mom noticed I'm shrinking too.

What's our deal, Fig?