Friday, September 26, 2008

returning and continued starvation

well motch and p.a. got home. the first thing motch said when she saw little pee was "how much did she eat?! she is enormously and obesely FAT!!!!!" maybe not those exact words, but pretty close. and she is right... look at her belly!

too bad i wasn't staying with petra and leah. *sigh* i'm still starving to death over here with the little naked chinese man. look at me - i can barely keep my eyes open as i waste away.


luckily petra is kind enough to stay by my side and comfort me in my starvation. she is worried about me too - can you see it in her eyes?

13 comments:

Peanut said...

I can totally see she is worried about you. Come here and visit I have cookies.

Joe Stains said...

If she was so worried she should be sneaking you food!! we hope you score some treats soon Fig.

Ruby Bleu said...

oh Figgy...Come to CA and I'll feed you healthy, but yummy treats!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Mack said...

Figgy girl,
You need some treats ASAP. If I had thumbs (and money) I would overnight you some.

leah said...

her eyes are pointing in different directions...

Petra said...

Pack your bags and move in! Then you'll get to play with me all day long (woooo!) when we're not eating treats.

Moco said...

Fig,
Come and stay with us. Everyone here has skin that is about to explode. Treats abound.

Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

you guys are so cute!

i will send you treats...my mom bought me these expensive salmon treats but i just stare at them and walk away. ahahah

Lady Kaos said...

Petra does look worried. Next time you should definately go help Leah take care of Petra!
Kaos

Nevis said...

W/b. And cute photos! :)

Balboa said...

Oh no dear Fig,

I so missed you, if I was there I would give you all the treats you wanted.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

leah said...

oh you little liar. i give you real treats ALL THE TIME while tad only gets half a baby carrot.

Simba said...

Poor poor Fig. You're more than welcome to come to Toronto to hang with us! You'll never starve here!

wags,

Simba