Thursday, June 4, 2009

foooooooooood

last night we had to go to that nasty, blood sucking money vacuum that my girl calls the vet. to display my displeasure i actually BARKED at them; i've never done that before. i think they were very scared of my viciousness. in fact, i scared them so much that the doctor got confused and gave me GOOD NEWS! he said i have lost a LOT of weight (i'm down to 20 pounds!!!) and am NOT ALLOWED to lose any more! that means i'll get a little more food every day, yahoo! but i've found something even better! my very own snack moved into the apartment next to us!


i know you can't see him very well in that picture, but that's because we were all hiding behind our curtains and didn't want to scare the neighbors by peering out the window at them with a camera. and my girl said she was wearing her nasty pajamas (i don't know what she means - it's what she wears every single day) and couldn't take me out to "meet" him.


don't be fooled - he is not large. he is about the size of a baseball and would be a PERFECT snack for me. i think he might give me a chance to chase him a little too and work up more of an appetite before enjoying the meal....


i'm HUUUUUUUUUUNGRY! and i'll wait patiently for him.

7 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh Fig you really don't want to eat him do you? That isn't very nice.

Peanut said...

Okay mom made me come back to tell you that I would eat him also if I could get a hold of him.

Moco said...

That doesn't even look like a good snack. I wouldn't get so worked up over that meal. Good thing the Po-lice didn't show up at your house for illegal movie making.

Mack said...

Eat him?? I bet you two could be good buddies!

Congratulations on your weight loss - I need to lose some myself!

Petra said...

Oh, Fig, he is the same color as US so I know you'd rather become his friend and play with him instead of eat him, you silly girl!

Joe Stains said...

GREAT news Fig. I bet that little guy would be great with some nacho cheese on him!!

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

He looks like he would probably be delicious, lol...
Ozzie & Rocky