Monday, August 20, 2007

007 par-tay

my boyfriend balboa and i had a wonderful night at simba's party - we danced the night away! i was on my most proper behavior (i wanted to make a good impression for our VERY FIRST date!!) and i think it was a success! bernard has some candids of the night - don't be fooled by shot of me and simba... i had to pose with the host of the party, but my mind was on balboa the whole time (whose wouldn't be, with the way he looked and danced!)! whew! what a hottie, huh?!

since i was on my best, most feminine behavior that night, i wanted to post another side of myself today. i don't want him to think i'm all sugar and spice and everything nice - i'm also playful and strong and crazy fun! okay, i admit it... i was showing off for him a little bit here....


9 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Fig...you are soooo tuff!!!!

I had a blast at the pawty...it was great hanging out with you and Balboa!!! So much fun!!! Even though I did get a little hung over!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

leah said...

fig, you are way too strong for your own good. and i love how tad runs through the shot to try to get the toy. ha!

Balboa said...

After watching that video of you I had to sip a lot of water, whew! You are one tough chic, but that's what I love about you!

And when Massah called my name I tried to give you a kiss, but the stupid screen was in the way.

Ahhhhh, my beautiful, feminine, delicate, tough, protective, atheletic Fig.

Frenchie Kisses for Fig
Balboa

Peanut said...

you are one tough chicka. Balboa has himself quite the woman.

Jen and Suki said...

Oh Fig, you're one tough lady! Truly a doggy to look up to. No wonder Balboa adores you so!

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Fig,
I thought you were smiling in the video. hehe...and Tad even try to do a guest star cameo by running through and then running off again.

Frasier said...

Whoa !
You would make a great biker chick....tough as nails on the outside soft as a marshmallow on the inside.
Balboa has his hands full!!
frasier

Joe Stains said...

oh you are a true boston! We are FIERCE yet snuggly!!!

Ferndoggle said...

Fig, I think you're the total package! That Balboa is one lucky fella.

Sherm