Friday, August 31, 2007

tagsies

i have been tagged by my boyfriend balboa (the handsome devil) (who has to go to the V.E.T. this weekend, can you believe it?! on a HOLIDAY weekend too!) and also by bernard, another good-lookin' frenchie (but not as much of a hottie as my balboa, sorry bernard - you're the second most handsome). anyway - on with the show! my 5 favorite foods:

1. cheese (i get my medicine in it every day)
2. peanut butter (if there isn't any hard-core drugs hidden in there)
3. newman's own organic treats (THANKS BALBOA!)
4. any other kind of treats
5. carrots

okay, now that massah isn't looking i will name my 5 MOST favorite foods - BIG PROPS to the family for introducing me to these treasures since we've moved in!

1. TUNA (thanks massah-in-law)
2. POPCORN (thanks motch)
3. WALLYMELON (thanks motch, again!)
4. ICE CUBES COVERED IN ICED COFFEE (thanks massah-in-law)
5. PIZZA (thanks to the boy)

yummm.... and now the middle-name game, from bernard. i do not have a middle name! can you believe it?! however, massah calls me lots of things and in honor of the upcoming football season (where the bears will dominate) i will use my NFL-related nick name: pigskin.

P - pretty darn adorable
I - intelligent beyond description
G - guard-dog extraordinaire
S - so much better looking than IT
K - kind and gentle (if i am sleeping)
I - indescribably beautiful bark (i.e. LOUD)
N - not annoying at all

now i'm going to go see if i can set the privacy setting or something on this entry, so that massah can't see my REAL list of favorite foods....

11 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

So Fig...you're really ok with Pigskin as a middle name? Hmmm...I wouldn't be at all...but the like is so you!!! Oh and isn't Wallymelon the best????

Have a great weekend...lots of licks, Ruby

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We think you described yourself beautifully Fig. Have a happy holiday weekend!
Ozzie & Rocky

Joe Stains said...

wow, you have TOTALLY got the hook up from the family. I hope you never have to move from there!

Lady Kaos said...

You mean massah never let you have those things before? Sheesh! You aren't the ones with the tummy issues, you shold get to try EVERYTHING!!
Have a great weekend!
Kaos

The Brat Pack said...

We're sooo glad you're on Blogger now! We never could leave comments before. :)

Stanley said...

Fig!!

Now that Motch & Massah-in-law are your official "suppliers", are they gonna keep you hooked up on their "product" once you move? Hope so.

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
You are definitely more bootiful than Tad. He's just burly handsome.

Frasier said...

Fig Pigskin ?
We need to get you a nicer name !Have a great weekend though Tadpole may be in celebration mode
frasier

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Fig,
Those were some awesome food choices. Especially your new list! LOL!! Family is great I tell ya

2shibas said...

I can't imagine life without pizza and popcorn. Thank DOG you discovered them. Don't worry - I won't tell a living soul about this post.

xo,
Wiley

Balboa said...

You are more than adorable you are gorgeous and yes very very intelligent.

I love cheese too. Hey you get tuna, I gotta see if I can get some of that.

Frenchie Kisses for Fig,
Balboa

coco said...

fig. you are so cute. mom went over and saw tiger yesterday (do you remember todd's boston?) and she came saying how weird it was that he was all skinny & stuff, and she hadn't remembered this about him, cuz she's so used to seeing you in all your "robust glory" and healthiness. we hope poor old tiger isn't sick or anything. it was weird.