Tuesday, May 6, 2008

a game

my Aunt Petty Piano Player Pretty as a Pot Pie Petra tagged me. here's the game:

1) Write your own six word memoir. 2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like. 3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere. 4) Tag at least five more blogs with links. 5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play. 6) Have fun

i'm only going to follow rules 1-3 because i don't like following directions or doing what i'm told. and here's my memememememememememememememe:

DESERVES TO BE AN ONLY CHILD

10 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey ya girlfriend!!!!

I thing under the circumstances your memememememe is VERY appropriate!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Peanut said...

oh hahaha we love it

Joe Stains said...

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!!!!!!!!!!

hm, maybe that should be my memoir?!

Molly the Airedale said...

You go Fig!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Mack said...

Oh Fig - that is brilliant!

Ferndoggle said...

Ditto Fig!!

Sherman

Petra said...

OK, you can pack Tad's things and send him my way for awhile.

MJ's doghouse said...

i dont know fig...i cant imagine how boring your life would be without tadpole....doesnt he jsut wanna make you laugh when you look at him

Anonymous said...

Fig so glad your eye is better and I have missed use. I did the mememe game and was told I cheated I used 8 words, well I am still a pup and can't count to well yet. Have a nice weekend

Hugs, bellyrubs, smoochies
Pearl

Moco said...

Fig,
You did such a good job, you deserve a special treat. I have always had someone else here with me. Clara came first. I do know the long suffering of having dingy brothers though.