Monday, May 26, 2008

liars and thieves

we were all supposed to get watermelon for the holiday, but i bet you a dollar you can guess what happened....


little thieves!!! here's one of them in action, stealing MY WATERMELON!


look at her, trying act all innocent.


and IT... pretending like he's not even intersted.


they were so naughty, this is how i ended up enjoying mine:


please ignore Massah in the background. i am not a brat - i am entitled to have my OWN BOWL of watermelon if the other miscreants refuse to share with me.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope use enjoyed use wallymelon, it sore looked goods. I have to ask Nanny to get me some, Hope use all had a nice holiday weekend.
Hugs, bellyrubs, smoochies
Pearl

Peanut said...

of course you are entitled to your own bowl. I can't believe Massah called you a brat.

Moco said...

Those upstarts! What do they think they are doing? Petra is still learning manners and the naked guy must be watched. You have felt the wrath of IT when it comes to food. Take care Fig. We love wallymelon.

Luckie Girl said...

Of course you are entitled to your OWN bowl of wallymelons. Yum yum..they look soooo juicy!
Where did you guys go for your long weekend?

Joe Stains said...

Mom calls me a brat all the time!! what is it with these humans. You definitely deserve your own if those two BRATS steal from you!

2shibas said...

Your own bowl is the LEAST you deserve!

xo,
Wiley

Petra said...

I have no comment.

Just so you know.

No comment.

Mack said...

Oh Figgy Poo! You are so not a brat! After all you've been through, you deserve the whole watermelon!
BTW, I see your booboo is healing nicely.

Petra said...

pig...aren't you clever!

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We got to enjoy a taste of that watermelon last night! That was some awesome stuff!

Nevis said...

Mmm! Watermelon! I need to see if my dogs would like that...hm...