Tuesday, July 29, 2008

kindness and cruelty

first of all, i have been awarded an award. from the big boy, peanut himself. he gave me this arte-y-pico award because - AND I QUOTE - "because we love her." woot! i am honored!


and i'm a little behind the times, but here is our cold box:


boring boring boring until you get to the side, where you have this - a BOSTON ornament! and NO CRESTIE ORNAMENT, let me point out. woot!


i'm not sure what she is "hopeful" about, except maybe MORE FOOD IN HERE!?!?!?!?!


we are starving to death with no food over here. beware, you easy-weepers out there: here i am, in the middle of summer, wrapped up in a blanket because there is no meat on my bones to keep me warm.


for those of you with no heart, who might be saying, "i don't believe you fig; your girl would never let you starve!" i point out this next exhibit. this is me, huddling next to my brother for warmth. i WOULD NOT DO THIS but for these EXTREME AND DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES.


pee-s: send food please

8 comments:

Peanut said...

Well we do love you. I am so sad that Massah and Massah in law (hahahaha had to write it sorry to leah) are starving you. I will get right on sending you some food.

Joe Stains said...

OMDOG?! you are probably going to die soon, WTF?! I wish I could send you some emergency food supplies, but then I would have no food either. What a cruel circle my friend.

Moco said...

Everyone knows that I am a sausage with legs (meaning I eat too much) so I will try to figure out how to send you some of our food. I think Dawson and Foley could give up some of theirs also.

MJ's doghouse said...

Poor Fig...ummm...i dont think you will get much warmth from a naked chinese guy....so i am sending you food...stat....watch for a cow walking down the street....it is good canadian beef...dont you worry

Nevis said...

Adorable photos! How much Mt. Dew can your humans drink?

Lady Kaos said...

WHOA! If I wasn't in the middle of moving right now I'd have food to send you. I'm kind of worried about my food supply right now too.
Good luck!
Kaos

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Poor Fig. We feel so sorry for you girlie. We sure hope that your food supply picks up soon. We hate to see you looking so weak...
Ozzie & Rocky

Petra said...

I do believe that you have enough food; however, you live with a thief. Tadpole is cheating you out of your portion of food.