Monday, July 7, 2008

OHMYDOG!!!!!

YES i am happy and excited! i got to go to the dog park over the holiday weekend and I WAS A GOOD GIRL!!! here is visual proof: see me?! that is ME WITHOUT A LEASH and ANOTHER DOG and i am NOT ATTEMPTING TO TEAR OUT HER JUGULAR! and here's another picture of me with TWO OTHER DOGS: and this little scottie was trying to HUMP ME and naturally i didn't allow it but i DID NOT TRY TO EAT HIM ALIVE! here i am, in LIVE ACTION at the DOG PARK. but when the other dogs got too worked up i had to go back and protect massah and leah, of course.
and here are pictures of me being a GOOD GIRL and enjoying myself at the park!!! it was pretty exhausting, though. this is what i felt like after about an hour:

i went home and slept a long time. but i think i might get to go back again since i was SUCH A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GIRL!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

OMD Fig that is so excitering! I'm so proud of you. I knew one day you'd be able to do it - W00t! Actually that deserves another W00t!!!

I sure hope you get to go again soon! Oh and don't forget to drink lots of water to stay hydrated, ok?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Peanut said...

Oh how exciting. I hope you are good the next time to and get to go back lots.

Joe Stains said...

FIG I am so impressed!!! GOOD GIRL indeed!!! I sure hope you get to go back!!

leah said...

truly historic!!! i'm so glad i took my camera along!

Mack said...

Figgy!
You are so well behaved! Mom says you make me look like a....well I better not repeat it!

Hope you get to go to the park a whole lot!

Ferndoggle said...

Fig! I'm so impressed. Hopefully you'll get to go back soon. I'm with Ruby though. You need to drink more water. Your tongue is almost dragging on the ground...

Sherman

Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Fig,
Your tongue curls up just like mine when I pant like that! Good job at the park, my Mama's still afraid to take me. Last time I charged a St. Bernard. He was looking at me funny!
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

Nevis said...

Adorable photos!!!

Moco said...

That is wonderful Fig. You deserve to go back and enjoy yourself.

Petra said...

Figgy, Figgy, Figgy, you are a bundle of suprises!

I'm studying that tongue of yours and wondering how in the world you can you make it move so fast.

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We are so proud of you for being such a good girl Fig! Looks like you had loads of fun, too!

Eduardo said...

Hi My name is Eduardo, I'm a snuggle puggle I added you to my page, I hope you don't mind please visit my blog!
Hugs & Snugs,
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle