Tuesday, February 19, 2008

helping out around the house

thank you all for the concern about the Pink Guy that invaded my eye and kept me away from my playmates for days on end. while i was held captive in my own home while convalescing, i found an exciting new pass-time! as you are probably well aware, IT has a disgusting habit of poo'ing in the house and then eating it (or poo'ing outside and then eating it, he's indiscriminate). i know that massah and massah-in-law HATE this, so i've decided to help them out. every time IT poos in the house, i walk to their side and give them this look:


they immediately run into the other room where they invariably find IT hunched over his poo and beginning his feast. i'm considering a charge for my assistance. maybe payment in peanut butter-filled Kongs...?

11 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

You should get paid...LOTS in fact!!!

Glad you are back girlfriend...I've missed you!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

what a STINKY job. leaves a bad taste in my mouth, if you know what I mean. LOL

MJ's doghouse said...

I am not sure FIG...people might think you are a tattle tale...why dont you help poor tad hide the evidence...poor little chinese man doesnt have much...he should get to eat his poop if he is hungry...
oh...and by the way..it is nice to see you back blogging agian....

Mack said...

I know your mom really appreciates your help!!

BTW, Did Balboa give you a Valentine's Day kiss???


PeeS: I guess the Poo tablets didn't work!

Petra said...

They should build a house for you out of these things if it stops Tad from eating his poo.

Peanut said...

You are so smart Fig. Good job and you should get paid anything you want for doing that.

Lady Kaos said...

You should definately get paid a lot of cookies, peanut butter kongs and other treats! You should try pineapple! Mom got tired of Sasha eating poo and then trying to kiss her and well, there was a disgusting puking incident in the midle of the night once and someone suggested pineapple to us. I don't know if Tad can have pineapple, but it is VERY yummy and Sasha stopped eating poo (we're not sure if it was because of the pineapple or not). We're out right now and Mom isn't going shopping until this weekend so we have to be watched again when we go outside.
Kaos

Moco said...

Fig,
You are of course a terrier. We are the clever ones. You should just get the whole peanut butter jar.

Luckie Girl said...

Gee, you really are very helpful although I'm not too sure if Tad appreciates all the attention from you.

Frasier said...

You naughty girl!
Someone has to do it though!!!And they need to get paid!
Frasier

Jen and Suki said...

Hey, that's the look my uncles Trigger and Jake give my grandpa when I poo in the house! But I don't WANT to poo in the house, sometimes I just can't help it because it's SO COLD outside. What exactly is Tad's excuse? Besides the poo hankering, of course.