Sunday, February 24, 2008

wet and glorious

i do not know why massah is shooting that arrid spray at me. apparently the v.e.t. told her to do it. more proof that we as doggins can NEVER trusts those nasty v.e.t.'s. massah said she doesn't know why it's supposed to work either, but it DOESN'T. see:



still licking. still making nasty wet marks on my furs and skins. i think i heard some rumblings about taking me IN to see the v.e.t. to find out if i have allergies. totally unnecessary. let me lick in peace, please.

8 comments:

Poppy said...

Try Bitter Apple Spray. It tastes really yucky!

Poppy

Ruby Bleu said...

Ooooh Figgles I'm worried now. I'm doing EXACTLY the same thing and I really don't want to go to the v.e.t.s either!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

MJ's doghouse said...

oh dear fig...that doesnt look good at all..my mom bought me some stuff called soothe pet spray. it is bought from one of those petstores that has holistic kinda stuff..it works pretty good though. it feels good...and it stops me from chewing at my tail...you could give it a try

Peanut said...

Oh we hope no VET visit is in your future. Tell Massah there is nothing wrong with licking your legs.

Petra said...

The problem is that you're just too loveable, Figgy. That's why you can't stop kissing yourself.

Lady Kaos said...

I'm glad to hear the spray doesn't work, but worried that it may lead to a vet trip. Maybe you just like your legs really really really really really clean. Did she ever think of that? It's just like humans to go to the extreme before thinking of what the real reason may be.
Good Luck!!
Kaos

Mack said...

You know what? My stinky sissy Paris is getting all itchy like that too and mom just gives her some children's Benadryl. Works pretty good, plus Paris doesn't act like such a hyperactive brat after it takes effect!!

Joe Stains said...

I lick a lot, big wet spots, the VET doesn't think it is allergies, just me being the best!